Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Fresh




Ok, so those that truly know me, know that my first love has and always will be sneakers. I can't help it but thats my addiction. As of now I roughly have about 50 pairs ( i know to sneakerheads, thats not many, but we're in a recession people). You will never catch me in the same pair twice in one week and if you do it's because I'm in love with that one pair and it goes perfectly with every outfit. A lot of my work in centered around sneakers. This particular project is geared to all my customizers that make a living off of or take pride in designing custom sneakers. 

My Fresh is a sneaker customizing kit that could be sold in stores near you. The kit includes a how to book, fresh white-on-white sneakers, a small bottle of acetone to clean the sneakers before customizing, artists masking tape, 6 paint markers and a small bottle of clear finish to be applied on the sneakers after you are done customizing. The logo was created by myself and done by hand. Above you will see first the logo. Next, the cover of the How-to book. Last, The complete kit. 

The box is made of 100% plexiglass. It is made to resemble with a sneaker box sticker(not shown) on the right side of the box that gives you information of the size of the shoe and what is in the box. The box also has a drawer that pulls out. In this drawer houses the materials need to customize the sneakers. The box are the exact dimensions of an average Nike sneaker box. The main part that houses the sneakers contains a mirrored plexiglass bottom so you don't see down through the box to the materials. With the mirrored plexi your design will be reflected back to catch any viewers eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment