Thursday, November 5, 2009

Untimely Return



Hello world,

It is now 11:11 pm on the left coast. I've been told at this time I'm supposed to make a wish but instead I decided to blog. The last time we rapped or chatted in u may, I shared my work. Well at this moment in time. My work goes into growing the tween and jun
ior fashion markets at the Walt Disney company. I am nearing the end of the fourth week of my six month internship. I have been working on a ton of things in these short weeks, from Disney Couture sleep/loungewear (check out 80spurple.com for Disney Couture clothing and jewelry, it's Dope if I must say so myself) to the new TRON trend boards (youTube Disney Tron trailer, extra dopeness for that one). As you can tell I have been enjoying my time thus far and hope it brings better opportunities in the end.

I have also gone back to one of my all time loves, Photography...Pics will be posted later.

New work will be coming soon... I am even thinking about diving into the painting world to express my inner most thoughts and feelings. Also look out for the long term collab (Dub Kreative) with the most talented Knotz of Knotz Creations. I speak it therefore it shall be. Be inspired by everything around you, for it shall produce a greatness for which was previously unknown.

LIVE LOVE CREATE..........

P.S. I graduated in May from Pratt Institute with a BA in Communications Design. YES! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment